Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Last Entry on this Blog


It has been a long while since I last blogged… well… this entry will be worth the wait. It is also the last entry of this blog… I reckon that I will start another blog…. This time, I hope you guys will just list it in your favorite list… and not link it to your own blogs or webpage ok?

The reason for the closing of this blog is because I thought it apt that since this blog is conceived in year 1 of my university days, it should end with the end of my university life. All beginnings are ends… but endings are beginnings too, that is why I will create another blog to record my post University life… aka the dog eat dog world of Careerhood. Moreover, I thought that it is time to bring out the women in me instead of the fairy-princess in me.. hah! It may be tough but I will work at it….

2007 is a year of turbulence for me. I have finally finished my 3.5 year stint in SMU, did my internship, and am now in the process of looking of a suitable job. In personal matters, I have lost quite a lot in life… but I have also learnt a lot… became stronger and realized who my true friends are (This goes out esp. to Ann Seet Wen Rou!). Oh you guys are great too, but she is a bomb to me!

Okay, so the million dollar question is “Did I regret coming to SMU?” And my answer? Nope! How can I? I am so lucky to meet all of you… you guys rox! ACTMENS, Ann & Joanne & Gene Cell people, my IO groupmates, Anubhav Sharma, the professors who have not just touch me intellectually but also emotionally, my bosses at 3M…. so many people… to name all of you will most probably make my fingers rot from typing. Haha Just know that, I must be blessed to have been on the receiving end of so much love and help from each and everyone of you. Please give me a ring or two when you want to chat or meet up, and even when you are bored!

So now that the serious stuff is over, lets go back to more regular blogging. Christmas…. Really love the surprise that I received at Heidi’s Christmas/Birthday party! Thank you guys for a wonderful and touching Christmas, lets do it again k? Also, Starbucks have Toffee Nut Latte!!! Which explains why I have been to a Starbucks at least once a week in this December. Oh yes, I love my presents this year! Thanks honey!!! And I am very happy that my brother loves what I got him too!!! Double Yeah! My family seem to enjoy the Christmas Eve dinner I have prepared (nope, I did not cook) for them! It really felt good to feast together on Christmassy food!

Movies… I have watched quite a few…most recently, I AM LEGEND. Erm.. 4 stars… I did not really like the part about the butterfly but everyone should catch it…. Also, I have watched Warlords…2 stars… not my cup of tea. The Golden Compass was better than I had expected, 3.5 stars. Mr Magorium’s Wonder Emporium is good, 3.5 stars… but I also didn’t like the ending, thought there could be more. I did not watch Enchanted… it seems like my kind of show but really.. I was more interested with McSteamy! Oooo.. Going forward, I would like to catch My Blueberry Nights… and maybe National Treasure 2… AVP is fine too.

Lastly, the most updated news… I am still unsure if I should accept SIA’s offer, but I will have to reply tomorrow. And I have received another call for an interview… also I have sent out one more job application. Yup… Slow and Steady….


That’s it folks, I wish all of you a better 2008! May our friendships be even stronger and our hearts and pockets full!

Until I find a suitable blog template…. Happy New Year to all!

Love,
me.

Labels: ,



-
LittLe fairY ~* at | [`8:49 PM]
-


[ fairY PrincesS ]
Grace
15 febRuarY
haPpiLy attaChed
fanCifuL
ShoPperh0Lic
fUn Luvin
bad sPeLLer
lazY bUt adoRabLe
emoti0naL
a scaRedy cAt

[ i Love... ]
Yihui
mY Pals
stRawbeRRies
ChocoLate
b00kS & CoffeeBean
stArs filLed skY
sUn, saNd & sEa
hUskies
wiccian stUff

[ *~ PRaYerS ~* ]
Peace on EaRth
Gd heaLth & haPPinesS to aLL
Love to fiNd U.

[ mY heaRt's deSiRes ]
more books...
more cLothes?


[ links ]
designed by beanie

fairY fRiends
Nuan
Elaine
Mich
Heidi
Clara
Shirley
Nat
Irene
Ivan
WX
Grace
Mas
TianYu
Emmie
mY Photos



[ fairy's Memories ]
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007


[Leave Ur fairy dUst ]