How I wish I could surrender my soulShed the clothes that become my skinSee the liar that burns within my needingHow I wish I'd chosen darkness from coldHow I wish I had screamed out loudInstead I've found no meaningI guess it's time I run Far, far away find comfort in painAll pleasure's the same It just keeps me from troubleHides my true shape like Dorian GrayI've heard what they say But I'm not here for troubleIt's more than just wordsIt's just tears and rainHow I wish I could walk through the doors of my mindHold memory close at handHelp me understand the yearsHow I wish I could Choose between Heaven and HellHow I wish I would save my soulI'm so cold from fearI guess it's time I run Far, far away find comfort in painAll pleasure's the same It just keeps me from troubleHides my true shape like Dorian GrayI've heard what they say But I'm not here for trouble.Far, far away find comfort in painAll pleasure's the sameIt just keeps me from troubleIt's more than just wordsIt’s just tears and rainTears and rainTears and rainFar, far away find comfort in painAll pleasure's the same It just keeps me from troubleHides my true shape like Dorian GrayI've heard what they say But I'm not here for trouble.Far, far away find comfort in painAll pleasure's the sameIt just keeps me from troubleIt's more than just wordsIt’s just tears and rainguys... u should really listen to this song...
- many thx for the songs you give to me ;)
I took one day of MC.... desperate... flu, cough and fever.... the doctor forgot to check for fever... so when i reach home burning... i wip out my JC sch thermometer... and guess wat... 38.4degC. shucks... so i called up the clinic and ask... "er so how?". the nurse... do u call her "nurse"? she ask me to purchase some panadol, pop 2 tablets every 6 hours... haiz... how could the doc not take my tempreture? isnt it like standard protocol? Yuan hwa... pls advise... oh ya... so tmr is Mango sale.. who ever is going... im SO jealous! haha.... lastly... i got bad news... heard i will have to be doing more surveys... feel so blue....
Labels: lyricks, shoutouts
-
LittLe fairY ~* at |
[`9:22 PM]
-