Friday, March 16, 2007

Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road


I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream lead me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

Every long lost dream lead me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

one of the Gems that i was given.... really beautiful lyrics...

anyway.... sth more unusual... a fren brought me for prata breakfast on Wed.... all the way in NUS area.... nuts... haha... but really nice to do sth more unusual... had it not been for him i would be skipping breakfast and munching on bread from Edmund's in Ethics class. haha

Labels:



-
LittLe fairY ~* at | [`2:14 PM]
-


[ fairY PrincesS ]
Grace
15 febRuarY
haPpiLy attaChed
fanCifuL
ShoPperh0Lic
fUn Luvin
bad sPeLLer
lazY bUt adoRabLe
emoti0naL
a scaRedy cAt

[ i Love... ]
Yihui
mY Pals
stRawbeRRies
ChocoLate
b00kS & CoffeeBean
stArs filLed skY
sUn, saNd & sEa
hUskies
wiccian stUff

[ *~ PRaYerS ~* ]
Peace on EaRth
Gd heaLth & haPPinesS to aLL
Love to fiNd U.

[ mY heaRt's deSiRes ]
more books...
more cLothes?


[ links ]
designed by beanie

fairY fRiends
Nuan
Elaine
Mich
Heidi
Clara
Shirley
Nat
Irene
Ivan
WX
Grace
Mas
TianYu
Emmie
mY Photos



[ fairy's Memories ]
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007


[Leave Ur fairy dUst ]