Forgive, sounds good.Forget, I'm not sure I could.They say time heals everything,But I'm still waitingI'm through, with doubt,There's nothing left for me to figure out,I've paid a price, and i'll keep payingI'm not ready to make nice,I'm not ready to back down,I'm still mad as hellAnd I don't have timeTo go round and round and roundIt's too late to make it rightI probably wouldn't if I couldCause I'm mad as hellCan't bring myself to do what it isYou think I shouldI know you saidWhy can't you just get over it,It turned my whole world aroundand i kind of like itI made by bed, and I sleep like a baby,With no regrets and I don't mind saying,It's a sad sad storyThat a mother will teach her daughterthat she ought to hate a perfect stranger.And how in the worldCan the words that I saidSend somebody so over the edgeThat they'd write me a letterSaying that I better shut up and singOr my life will be overI'm not ready to make nice,I'm not ready to back down,I'm still mad as hellAnd I don't have timeTo go round and round and roundIt's too late to make it rightI probably wouldn't if I couldCause I'm mad as hellCan't bring myself to do what it isYou think I shouldI'm not ready to make nice,I'm not ready to back down,I'm still mad as hellAnd I don't have timeTo go round and round and roundIt's too late to make it rightI probably wouldn't if I couldCause I'm mad as hellCan't bring myself to do what it isYou think I shouldForgive, sounds good.Forget, I'm not sure I could.They say time heals everything,But I'm still waitingGreat song, music and lyrics!
influenced by a fren (thanks)... and its the only song on this temp. laptop that i will be returning tonight... thank cus, really appreciate it!!!! and to every1 who shared my burden, cursed the evil witch and gave advice and wanted to assist me, thanks!!!!! .... (thanks elaine for ur offer, but i wont take it up, its not v nice to take ur money... u need it for ur 09 marriage.. lol)...
love, sad fairy
Labels: lyricks, shoutouts
-
LittLe fairY ~* at |
[`8:26 PM]
-