if that is true, i wonder what pple's view of my soul will be like... but! i think it really depends on the blog eh? some blog like this can be unrevealing or hm... maybe i just dun noe how much is reveal eh? hm?
anyway, I was surfing my usual dose of bloggies and I click on one that I have not visited for sometime. It was a random blog I click by but found some nice entries and decided to save into my favourite. However, what greet me wasn’t the usual pink and girly page, but a dark, black one… after reading the recent entries I found out that the blogger just went through a breakup and is feeling cynical about love presently. She contemplated on love is. (Don’t we all when we are unsure if such a thing exist?) She asked what all lovelorn people ask- is there such a thing as love? Is love all consuming and all bearing? Does it conquers all? And her answer... is no.
sometimes, we lose hope, lose faith, lose our bearings in life... what we need is some direction and cheer from pple around us... i hope that she gets stronger and learn that hearts are meant to be broken so that it will grow stronger... god didnt make a mistake when he gave us a heart that can be broken...
-
LittLe fairY ~* at |
[`10:25 PM]
-