hahaha.... i wonder how many pple are shaking their heads over my above title... i noe that if my mom noes wad I have been doing or more correctly, neo wad I have been doing with my money (exchanging them for some cloth...) she definitely will be shaking her head at me... Haze... Owe(imagining)...
yes, like many people (men too), I have fallen under the
spell (charmed day) of the Great Singapore Sale... er... just to give u guys a figure... I say I have spent ard $200 I think ( lets not look too closely... hahah) solely on clothes and books and gifts... so yup.. im dead broke now... God pls help? haha.. anyway.. im working my butt off for cash now... Haze no choice... haha.. ( here, some will think I lie... well, im just exaggerating)
working days: tmr , tmr's tmr... Haiz
` ready to Inuyasha!
-
LittLe fairY ~* at |
[`10:02 PM]
-